Admission for Nursery Class will be done in the month of December each year. Advance registration shall be open from November with the prospectus will be available on the spot. It will be followed by an interaction with the parents.
Age for Admission :- Admission age for Nursery is 3+ years as on 31st March in the year of Admission . Admission for the other classes will be based on a written test and number of seats available.
The final say in the matter will be of the Principal.
Absence from School :-
- Any absence from school is to be intimated through an application written and signed by the parent/guardian.
- In case of illness, copy of the medical certificate or copy of doctor’s prescription with a covering application for leave, should reach the class teacher within three working days after which it will not be considered a medical leave and no weight age will be allowed for any test/exam.
- Long leave for more than 3 days must be got sanctioned before hand. Absence for a week without intimation could lead to termination of admission.
- Attendance below 75% may lead to detention in the class.
- Attendance on closing and opening day before and after vacation is compulsory.
- Attending first day of the new session is compulsory.
Withdrawal :- All dues must be paid before applying for the transfer certificate.Application for transfer certificate must be given one month in advance.
Termination :- A student guilty of misconduct and indiscipline, harmful to the safety and dignity of teachers/fellow students shall be expelled from the school.Any damage to the school property will be recoverable.